Saturday, October 27, 2012

Task 3-1 Reflection

For the task this week, the topic of PBL was issued.  This week Kortnee really spear headed the task when she posted the first message in the forum section with the title "Busy week".  You can say that she set the tone for our Panda Nation group.  Soon after, we all had meeages on the forum and we unanimously chose Kortnee as the leader.  The rest of us Panda's were just researchers and information gathers.  As an researcher/ information gatherer, I patroled the search engines for more examples and information pertaining to our topic.  What I found was a lot of useful information and scenarios of PBL.  What relly went well this week is the communication our team had.  I actually got a tweet from Landa to quickly refer to the message forums.   Also, everyone seems to be on point and willing to contribute. Due to a conflict in schedule, I was not able to make the meeting scheduled by Kortnee.  I tried to be the best teammate possible as I provided the information I gathered to comlete our task.  I am disappointed that I will not be a part of the meeting that will polish the task to our end product.  For the next task, I will be more proactive to arrange my schedule to ensure my participation in our group meeting.  All I know is that my gropu of Panda's rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment