Saturday, October 6, 2012


I feel so fortunate that we are learning simple techniques in social media.  With the speed of technology, I feel it is neccessary to keep updated with social media trends to implement in to teaching moments.  Prior to this activity I have been learning on the fly with Twitter for my job.  I currently used Twitter for networking of professionals and to follow trends that have impact in my business arena.  My business Twitter handle in conjunction with my personal handle, I have used information I have gathered from this class and applied them to be more efficient.  I think I will continue to use this social media outlet to stay on top of issues I am following.  I feel that a new teacher would find Twitter a valuable resource.  The new teacher could follow course topics and trend to keep teching plans fresh and up to date. 
My first attemot at screenR is at this address.

http://screenr.com/1j58 

No comments:

Post a Comment