Sunday, November 4, 2012

Task_3-2 Reflection

The role of leader for this week was taken by Landa.  She was energetic and frst to the task.  The rest of the Pandas were to contribute information on our topic.
As a contributor, I'd like to apologize to my fellow Pandas.  I had a really tough week as everyone else does but, my week was compounded with a car accident I was involved with on Halloween and a funeral to cap off the week.  I am one who prides myself on doing my part and holding up on my end of the deal and this week I was not able to contributw much.  So, again, I  woud like to publicly apoogize to my Panda Nation.
Communcation works really well with our group.  Everyone postas and responds in a timely manner.  Along with many good sources from researching, our Panda group works well together to get the task at hand done.
Continuing to our next task. whatever role I should have, I will strive to provide my best effort and information.
Mahalo to my Pandas for being so supportive and understanding in regards to my situation this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment