Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Task_3-4 Reflection


As we head down to the finish line of this semester, the compressed nature of balancing your school work, occupation and family begins to take a toll.  Afterall, at this time of the year it seems that everything and everyone needs your attention more frequently.  Here is where the kudos goes to my esteemed colleauges in PandaNation.  Regardless of the extra pressure from everyday episodes they continue to prevail with flying colors.  Our biggest attribute would be the continued use of communication.  I can only believe that we all wish all of our relationships, personal and business, would be as well communicated as our group has been.
My role this week again was a contributor.  I had contributed analogies of our task to sports.  Afterall, being a coach is somewhat of teacher.  I can honestly say that we use authentic assessment when during our everyday practices to evaluate players I.Q.  It is the mechanism we use to gauge a players progress and understanding of the concept and philosophy we are implementing.  i believe my analogy contributed to our groups task as it involved a real life situation that I had first hand knowledge of.
The only thing I could do better is to spend more time online with my wonderful group.  My authentic assessment of my fellow Pandas is that they are gaining the skills needed to be highly productive and successful in any work enviroment they land.

No comments:

Post a Comment