Monday, December 10, 2012

Task_3 Reflection

The url to the Panda ScreenR presentation is http://www.screenr.com/uHh7

Over the past several weeks I had the previlage of working with an extraordinary team of dedicated students willing to accomplish all the skills needed to be either an educator in the future or reinforce their skill set as a educator now.  As we made this jurney through this semester together there was one attribute that stood out and that was communication.  We burned the forums up with chatter and even ised some social media to contact one another.  I felrt it was outstanding how a group of eople who had never had the opportunity to physicaly meet one another and only had a small idea of what they looked like from their picture profiles.
My contributions I feel were subtle and supportive.  For the final wrap up if this task, ideas and contributions were compiled together and ironed out. My biggest contribution was being supportive and being positive. 
The Pandas were an awesome group to be a part of.  I hope someday our paths will meet again as educators.
Aloha my PandaNation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment